At Faktion, we’re unique in our combination of strong software engineering and best-of-class AI capabilities. Our mission is to shape, apply and ultimately productize AI applications, to scale them within big organisations and enable business users to operate and manage them. As we are in full scale-up mode, we are looking for a senior AI Product Manager. As specialist with a strong foundation in both technological and business, you will champion our efforts in translating customer needs into successful AI solutions.
- Create and manage robust product roadmaps, ensuring alignment with real impact and measurable success.
- Build and oversee AI Project Roadmaps for clients, understanding and converting their needs into actionable plans for our technical and data teams.
- Collaborate with the solution design teams to refine client requirements through ideation, interviews, and workshops.
- Define and lead the creation of test plans and test scenarios to ensure the quality and reliability of our products and AI solutions.
- Manage customer support activities, ensuring timely responses and effective resolution of customer issues.
- Engage deeply with clients to understand their needs vividly, pitching and showcasing the potential of AI solutions effectively.
- Act as a trusted advisor for your clients, always staying abreast of the art of the possible in AI.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships, being the main point of contact for the clients and establishing effective channels of communication.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers to deliver AI products while fostering a culture of innovation and accountability.
- Cooperate closely with sales, engineering, and delivery teams, providing guidance and ensuring harmonious collaboration throughout project execution.
- Ensure team members hold each other accountable for project success, with a firm grip on performance evaluation and facilitation of project learning meetings.
- A Master’s degree in a field such as Business Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in building digital products in roles such as project manager, scrum master, functional analyst or a lead engineer among others.
- Prior experience as a product owner or managing data science projects will be considered a substantial asset.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is essential; working knowledge of French will be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience with tools like JIRA and a deep understanding of agile software development methodologies.
- Robust analytical abilities with a knack for aligning use cases with customer needs and business goals.
Who You Are
- Passionate about digital technologies, always learning and keen on fostering a knowledge-driven culture within the organization.
- A vibrant problem solver, ready to fit all pieces of the puzzle together in the most effective manner, akin to a masterful "chess player".
- A dynamic individual with a hands-on approach, proud of your achievements yet not too proud to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A proactive team player, eager to learn continuously and bring a positive vibe to the group.
Join Us at Faktion
Become a pivotal part of our diverse team where your enthusiasm for technology and AI can truly shine and make a significant impact in data-driven organizations. Apply now and let's shape the future together, creating value and achieving tangible results for our clients!